Do you need a fun hostess gift to take to your Easter gathering with friends and family? Here is a simple and cute idea.
Styrofoam wreath from your local craft store
Flower Pot or small basket (you can usually find Easter pots/buckets at the craft store)
Green basket filler
1. Decorate your flower pot (paint, stickers)
2. Cut your florist foam to fit inside the pot. You want it to be a 1/2 inch lower than the top of your pot.
3. With you glue gun, glue the green grass to the top of the florists foam to look like grass.
4. Glue the peeps to the wreath form (Option: if you want you can cover your wreath with ribbon to hide the Styrofoam)
5. Poke your dowel rod into the bottom of your wreath.
6. Poke your wreath into the florists foam in the pot.
7. Tie a pretty bow on your dowel under the peeps and... you/re done!
Simple, cute and easy!!