Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Mama L found a super cute gift idea for those Dads, Grandpas or any Father figure in your life.
Bucket or Flower Pot
Tootsie Roll Pops
1. Take your foam ball and cut it in half
2. Place the 1/2 ball in the pot/bucket
3. Cut out squares approx 2" x 2" of tissue paper
3. Poke a sucker through the center of a piece of tissue paper and into the foam ball. Continue until the ball is full of candy
4. Using one of those florist card holders stick in your package of Pop Rocks
Mama L made these for Papa J, Grandpa, my brother and even my hubby. She was in Pop Rocks production for a few days.
I know the guys will love them! What are you going to make for your guys?
Found on Pinterest
- L and L
- My mom, referred to as Mama L, and I have been talking about starting a blog for quite some time now. We are always trying new recipes and making new crafts - always being told by friends and family that we need to sell our creations. Instead of selling them we've decided to share our crafty ideas, yummy recipes along with our funny adventures here on our blog. Please follow us and enjoy. We are always trying to find new places to explore, new recipes to cook for our families and most of all we're just having fun!