The theme this year is Cinderella...there was no way around it, she's obsessed with Lala. And for an added touch of fun and surprising details we will have a "Before the Ball' table as well as a 'Princess' table.
I thought it would be fun to do something with the storybook pages...so here is what I came up with.
1. Storybook - I bought the newer Golden Book version on Amazon for only a few dollars each copy
2. Card stock - the background of the pages
3. Tulle - to tie little knots in between each page of the story
4. Cording/Jute - to string your banner
5. Glue Dots - to adhere the storybook pages to the backing
6. Hole Punch - to punch 2 holes at the top to string together